Listen Live on  
 

940 WINZ

Miami's Sports Station
 
 

South Florida Woman Sickened By Liquid Nitrogen Cocktail

 
South Florida Woman Sickened By Liquid Nitrogen Cocktail
Posted Friday, May 16th 2014 @ 9am

They're fun to look at, but beware of those smoking cocktails.

 

A Miami Beach woman is suing the Miami Beach Botanical Garden and the Lincoln Road restaurant Haven after the liquid nitrogen in her drink ate holes in her esophagus and stomach.

 

She was rushed from the fundraising event to the hospital, where she spent five days.

 

A couple of years ago an Aventura woman suffered chest pains after drinking a liquid nitrogen drink at Haven.

Frazer Harrison / 2007 Getty Images

Recommended Stories

More from 940 WINZ

*